Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Reflection on the play “Passion”

On 1st April 2008, I watched a play entitled “Passion” at KLPac. At first, I was so excited because I really want to see the one of the judges “So You Think You Can Dance” performs. As a judge, I believe that she can dance very well. At the beginning of the play, it is quite interesting to see them dance altogether. However in the middle of the play, I started to get bored. Even though I like to watch dance performance, I feel like the dances are not my type. I prefer watching dance performance in a reality TV show, “So You Think You Can Dance”. “Passion” is all about tango. There is no variety and maybe this is the reason why I felt a little bit boring. I do expect more actually but it is not like what I had expected. The plot is too simple, as what I understand it is all about misunderstanding in relationship. The guy thought his partner betrayed him with some other guy, but he was wrong. His partner actually chooses a girl which means she is a homosexual.

3 comments:

snoorasiah said...

yeah!yeah!i am agree with miss marlisa.....as just like her, i am soooooo excited to go and watch the play.but at the end....something different has occur in me....that's all...but, i do appreciate the experience...if get a chance, i still wanna be there.....

zahirah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zahirah said...

First af all i agree with Miss Marlisa. the play was boring and the plot is very simple. is just like a teenagers love and it is so phatetic to the man of course.But they all are a good dancers the things is the plot itself.it is not worth it our Rm20 because we watched good play before this